7 Days. 7 Highlights.
Hey ya'll! Here's another edition of my weekly roundup of articles and stories from around the Internet and around the world:
- Here's an experiment I want to try out this month; it consists of doing less in order to be more productive and is called the 10-3-2-1-0 productivity trick.
- I always forget to respond to messages in Facebook Messenger. And you are probably missing some too - especially because there is a second, hidden inbox.
- Speaking of Facebook, a new study came out showing that most American adults spend two full workdays a month on the social media site. TWO WORK DAYS.
- The second most prevalent language in Sweden will soon be Arabic.
- Want to improve your Instagram game? Here's some tips.
- Here's an interesting alternative to our current primary system, courtesy of Seth Godin.
- If you've read much of my writing here on my website, you know I have a lot of respect for Pat Flynn and really like his website Smart Passive Income. Well, he and his team just updated the website and it is beautiful. Check it out.
Have a great weekend - and keep on learning!