7 Questions To Start Your Weekend
There's a lot that can happen in one week. Here are some questions to help you catch up on life around the globe. From podcasts and videos to stories and photos, here are the seven questions you should check out as you enter the weekend.
- Who is Jesus to you? That's the question I broke down in this sermon that I shared this last Sunday.
- Heading to Germany and need wifi? Try out a 'godspot.'
- Have you read Mein Kampf? Now you can read it and help survivors of the Holocaust.
- How has this man been killed in 3 different terrorist attacks this year? Revenge apparently.
- How much does the world's cheapest smartphone cost? $4.
- What happened on September 3rd, 1967? Sweden moved right, literally.
- And, in light of the terrible tragedies throughout the United States this week, I am left asking: where is peace? And how can we bring it back?
Be safe this weekend. Show love. Share peace.
Our world desperately needs it.