Q & A: A Roundup From This Week
Here's my weekly roundup of what I have been learning about - and learning from - this week. My wife and I celebrated 3 years of marriage this week (with salmon and shrimp) and I hope you've had an awesome week as well!
Here's the questions you should be asking this weekend:
- What can Dwight from The Office teach us? A little bit about acting, religion, and purpose.
- How can you boost your energy level? Adopt these 10 tips.
- What can you do today to improve as a high-capacity leader? First, don't over-promise.
- What is noncomplimentary behavior? When you flip the script and meet hostility with warmth.
- Why are cities going vegetarian? To join the fight against climate change.
And here is a quote I am wrestling with today: "In leadership, the most important component is not what your default leadership setting is. It is how people NEED to be led." - Dr. Al Long
I hope you have an awesome weekend!