Weekend Homework: Starting Your Weekend Off Right
The world is a strange place. And it is only getting more strange by the day. Here's some homework to keep you up-to-date on some of the most important elements of our world - from the weirdest to the saddest to the funniest.
Welcome to the weekend. Here's your homework:
- A human civilization on Mars may not be as far off into the future as we think. In fact, Elon Musk seems singularly-focused on making it a reality in our lifetime.
- Don't panic, but Australia has moved. Literally.
- Two stolen van Gogh paintings have been recovered in Europe. (I love art - so this is exciting news for me!)
- Drugs have been around for years, but not many people know of the terrifying role they played in World War II for the Nazi regime.
- It's not your imagination - coffee prices are rising. And they won't stop anytime soon.
- I want to start a pushball league. Want to join?
All of these stories are ones that I have been learning from or about this week - and I hope that you enjoy them and are challenged by them as much as I am.
Remember - never stop learning.
Have an awesome weekend!