"Smell my armpits!"
That's the response I got from a pre-schooler this week when I asked him how his lunch was. Apparently he was really happy with how good they were smelling this particular Thursday.
Kids are hilarious.
And they're not the only ones with homework! Here is my weekly roundup of resources (digital and physical) that you should check out to help you grow and help you expand your impact in the world.
- The social media app that I have started to use more in the last week is Anchor (have your heard of it?). It is audio based and is a cross between podcasts with Vine videos (except Anchor doesn't loop). Check it out here and connect with me when you download it.
- Are you looking to increase your personal brand? Or are you questioning if a personal brand is even important? Check out this podcast interview of Chris Drucker by Jeff Goins on Jeff's The Portfolio Life podcast. They address these 2 questions and much more in this entertaining interview.
- Here are a few tips on how to save some money this weekend.
- The consumption of bottled water is about to overtake soda consumption in the US. But that's not necessarily a good thing. Here's why.
- Do you live in the state of Indiana? And do you love investing in yourself as a leader? Then you need to join me for EDGE X on October 7th. It is a half-day conference jammed full of great speakers. I'll be there and if you use this link to buy your ticket - you can join me for just $20 (a savings of $49 off the original price)! I hope to see you there!
2 Action Steps (that you should take this weekend):
- Download Anchor. Try it out for 7 days. And comment below on what you think of it.
- Pew Research just released data that 1 in 4 Americans didn't pick up a book last year. Don't be that person. Start reading a book this weekend. (This one is a good one to read in this political season.)
I look forward to hearing what you think about Anchor - have a great weekend!