Q & A: A Roundup From This Week
This week I went to my first EVER Chicago Cubs baseball game at the historic Wrigley Field! I enjoyed some great baseball and my wife worked on her tan. So it was a win for everyone.
Here is my weekly roundup of what I have found interesting and thought-provoking. My hope is that they will help us all make the world a better place - together.
- Am I wrong? Maybe. And maybe you should ask yourself that question more often.
- How can you be more productive? Lemons, lavender, and the color green.
- Why do American Christians trust the 2nd Amendment more than the Sermon on the Mount? That's a good - and complicated question. Here's some thoughts on why this is the case.
- Why are so many pastors struggling in ministry? "Every email they write, every meeting they have, every sermon they give is them doing their very best to make sure that people know Jesus."
- How can you conquer your inbox? Here are 4 important steps to taking down the giant that is "Unread Mail."
And here's a cool podcast on the Gettysburg Address.
In the words of Abraham Lincoln, "Go and make your weekend awesome."