It has been quite the week, and next week looks like it may be just as eventful (ex. England's vote on the 'Brexit'). Thank goodness for weekends though. Start your weekend off right with these seven questions:
- Q: Are book clubs still a thing? A: Yes, and you should join this one.
- Q: Where do our Christmas gifts for children around the world end up? A: Sometimes, they're sold.
- Q: Does Siberia really have a "gateway to the underworld"? A: Kinda.
- Q: What is the best meal in the world? A: In my opinion, chicken biryani.
- Q: Are we consuming too much sugar? A: This candy company thinks so.
- Q: Want to become a morning person? A: Here's some advice to help you get there.
- Q: Avocados are amazing right? A: Yes, but there is a dark side to this 'superfood.'
That's my 7 questions for this week! Hope you enjoy them and this song: The Men That Drive Me Places by Ben Rector.
Have a wonderful weekend with friends and family.