We've arrived at another weekend as we quickly sprint to the end of 2016! Here are some articles, photos, and podcasts to challenge and grow you:
- Do you work in the not-for-profit sector? Or know someone who does? This article breaks down how to help those of us in the non-profit world deal with the debilitating issue of student debt.
- Remember when Americans were fearful of a Soviet attack for decades during the 1900s? They weren't the only ones scared. So was Communist China. Learn about the underground city they constructed for protection here.
- Looking to set better goals? Here's some tips to help improve your goal-setting.
- Trying to figure out what financial saving should look like for you? Glean from the wisdom of Pete the Planner in this podcast episode about savings and retirement.
- A solution to gentrification? Well....it's complicated.
- Lastly, see in pictures the Iraqi troops advance back into the city of Mosul.
I hope you've enjoyed your homework for this weekend. Now go and help make the world a more love-filled place.