Good afternoon on this last Friday of October! I'm currently finishing off my second cup of Pneuma Coffee and getting ready for a great weekend. As we start Halloween weekend, here's some homework for you:
- Eating healthy can be hard. Especially if we go out to eat. At most restaurants, it is super easy to get all of your daily caloric need in one meal. Here's what 2,000 calories looks like.
- One of the biggest fans of the Chicago Cubs' historic World Series appearance right now is the entire country of Belize. Here's why.
- In case you thought we had the craziest political season ever in world history, pirates are about to take over Iceland's government.
- From the realm of the obscure, here is a story about the missing corpse of one of the richest men in the history of the United States.
- Forget jump-drives, the future of memory storage may be diamonds.
- Lastly, here are a few ways you can combat hunger this weekend.
And that's a wrap on this weekend's homework!
I hope you have a great weekend with friends and family! What is your costume for Halloween this year? Comment below and let's see who has the most creative concept!