7 Days. 7 Highlights.
hope you have had a week full of great memories and victories! Here's my weekly roundup as we enter into March 2016!
- Ice is a pretty simple thing right? It's frozen water. At least that is what I thought until this week. Ice is apparently alot more complicated than we ever thought and can withstand 900-degree heat in space (sounds impossible right?!). Read this article and have your understanding of ice turned on its head.
- Leap Day (February 29th) happened this week. And in celebration of the day, one French newspaper released a special edition of their paper. The catch? They hadn't published a new edition in four years. In fact, that's their claim to fame. They only release a newspaper on February 29th. Check out their Facebook page here.
- Renewable Energy is a pretty hot topic right now. And the ever-evolving conversation on it can get a tad confusing. Here's a great podcast (with an appearance by Bill Gates) that will help you get a solid base understanding of it.
- Sometimes bosses are great leaders. And, sometimes, they are simply a boss. Here's 20 signs you are working with a true leader. This is also a great article to help you figure out if you're a true leader yourself.
- "My rule of thumb is this: if I don't feel afraid of doing something, then I'm probably playing it too safe." Read more about that, and 4 other 'secrets' to living a good life, in this article by Jeff Goins.
- Exercise and laundry could both be handled at the same time if this design concept becomes a reality - an exercise bike that also washes your clothes!
- Banksy (the street artist) may have finally been unmasked by "geographic profiling."
Have a great weekend and comment below with other stories and resources that stood out to you this week!