How's your week been? What's been one of your highlights in the last few days? (Comment below and share with me and others!)
As for me...well...
This week has been a rough one for me: I'm currently wrestling with a bad asthma flare up and have been stuck at home or in doctor's offices that last several days.
So I'm looking forward to the weekend to hopefully back to 100%.
Here's a short list of homework for you this weekend. Check them out.
Keep learning. Keep improving. Keep changing our world - together.
- India is celebrating her 70th anniversary of freedom as a country. But is everyone really free? Maybe not.
- The status quo isn't the enemy of bureaucracy. But it is the enemy of success.
- Education is one of the keys to eradicating poverty throughout the world. So why is the teacher pay gap in the USA wider than ever?
- Do you use Google Drive? Here are some tips to help you master it.
- In light of all the health concerns and human's rights violations with the most recent Olympics, should we just give the Olympic games a permanent home? That's a complicated question as explained here.
Have a great weekend!